Join us in October for the continuation of our Aerospace IT event! The content this year will again be a broad look at the challenges and opportunities faced within digital transformation in the Aerospace Industry. The event will focus on applications of data and connectivity and on how MROs, Airlines & OEMs are using data from connected, digital aircraft, including flight ops data, to enable decision making in maintenance and design. The conversation will involve MROs, OEMs, Airlines, Lessors, parts suppliers, and the associated aftermarket stakeholders. Past IT centric content at Aviation Week Network’s MRO & Aero-Engines events have looked at the advantages of digital infrastructure, but this event will go further and look at the intricate challenges around data sharing and will discuss the new commercial opportunities that industry 4.0 presents, as well as the IT landscape required to support them.
This leads into another key focal area of this event, looking at the technology required to run an organization. What are the software modernization demands of a modern aerospace sector? Take a deep dive, ranging from discussions around ERP/CRM systems to cybersecurity and digital supply chains
Applications of IT:
- Transforming legacy data to enable advanced analytical tools and capabilities
- Challenges and roadblocks for airlines in implementing IT solutions
- Emerging Technologies: what’s trending?
- Cybersecurity and threat identification
- Looking ahead to AAM: digital operations capabilities with eVTOL
Technology within your organization:
- ERP & CRM modernization
- Utilizing technology to strengthen remote work
- The changing purchasing landscape